
LOS ANGELES – LeBron James had been mum on the process he used in selecting Team LeBron … until now.Following Team LeBron’s 148-145 win over Team Steph, James revealed how he went about assembling is roster which included Boston’s Kyrie Irving who asked for a trade out of Cleveland last summer.
ALSO READ TOP STORY : You won’t believe what happen to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook after NBA All-Star Media Day!!
“I took Kevin (Durant) first, then I took (New Orleans) Anthony Davis, and I followed that with Kyrie and DeMarcus (Cousins).”
While this year’s all-star game had been billed as the ultimate pick-up game, it was clear that James put a tremendous amount of thought into assembling his team akin to what an NBA General Manager might do.
“I know who I like watching and I had a draft board,” James said. “I had a process. Some of it went to … it almost went according to plan. A couple of them fell through, but I was satisfied and happy with all the guys that I got.”
A reporter later asked James where was this draft board.
“Ain’t none of your business,” said James, grinning. “You’re going too far, man.”
LeBron James Kick Start Building Of New NBA Roster See Details.
Reviewed by Unknown
on
February 18, 2018
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
February 18, 2018
Rating:
No comments: